Amanda is a Central Oregon native having grown up in Sisters and later moving to Redmond where she now resides. Central Oregon has many things to offer including almost 300 days of Sunshine a year, fresh snow powder in the winter, world famous golf courses, more than 150 rivers and lakes to explore and much more. And for these reasons Amanda is proud to call Central Oregon her home. She graduated from Central Oregon Community College in June of 2010 with her associate in Business giving her a strong foundation in marketing, communication, accounting, business analysis, computer technology and management. She currently belongs to Central Oregon Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, and Central Oregon's Multiple Listing Service. Amanda strives for excellence and efficiency by providing timely, honest and dependable service. Amanda is a full time Real Estate Agent and looks forward to hearing from you. To learn more about Amanda, Call or text (541)771-5606 or e-mail at BrokerMcNerney@rocketmail.com She looks forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations.
As a native Oregonian and long time resident of Central Oregon, Chamese has always appreciated the natural beauty and rare properties that the area has to offer. She has extensive community ties which is a huge part of being a successful Realtor. With a background in teaching, it is undeniable that Chamese has superior communication skills. Her husband is a refined custom home builder in Central Oregon, which gives her insights and an understanding to all aspects of investing and selling homes and properties. She sees the quality in the construction of homes and can visualize the possibilities a property may encompass. Her goal is to provide superior service encompassing professional standards and integrity. She will listen to all your needs and wishes and remain energized in finding you the perfect home, investment, or buyer. She prides herself on the lifelong relationships she builds with clients and loves making new connections on a daily basis. Call or text Chamese at (541)279-9879 or email her at email@example.com
After many moves across the US with her husband Bob, as he followed his career path in the technology industry, they finally found their forever home in beautiful Central Oregon. They fell in love with the outdoor lifestyle, ample sunshine, gorgeous vistas and friendly people. It is a passion for Lisa to help others discover this beautiful place she calls home. They have made their home in Brasada Ranch, and enjoy all the area has to offer. Lisa is an avid golfer and loves to hike and bicycle. Lisa spent several years as a registered nurse, and is a caring and compassionate person, making her exceptional at the client-centered profession of real estate. Her mission is to serve all your real estate needs, putting you first in every way. She specializes in golf course communities, luxury homes, residential and equine properties. Contact Lisa at (541)699-9578 (mobile); or (541)504-9000, ext. 13 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Having grown up in Tumalo and currently residing with my family in Powell Butte, we have been able to enjoy all Central Oregon has to offer. I am always excited to meet and share my passion for our beautiful area with others. I have personally built, remodeled and purchased many homes in the Central Oregon area. My husband and I also actively own and manage many rental units in the local area. Whether your looking to call this wonderful place home or looking to invest in it, my experience and passion will meet your needs and can help you make that dream a reality. Contact Theresa at (541)419-1514 or email at email@example.com
After moving to Central Oregon in April 2005, I acquired my Real Estate license with the desire to help people find the perfect home in a price range they can afford. I have experienced the lifestyle of remote areas, small town and urban settings, as well as business potentials from the seller and buyer viewpoints. Some of my hobbies include spending time with my grandchildren, remodeling homes, knitting, traveling, and my most recent love of skydiving. My goal is to provide you with all the newest listings and introduce you to the properties of your dreams. I am constantly researching the real estate market, so you don’t have to. You can be sure that together we will find the right home and neighborhood for you. Contact Debbie at (541)419-8156 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Your caring Realtor" Carrie has had a passion for Real Estate, architecture and interior design since she was young. She moved to Central Oregon in 2010 and fell in love with the friendly people and the Central Oregon Lifestyle. Positive results for her clients is a top priority. Carrie is known for integrity and sincerity in all her dealings. She first and foremost strives to be someone in with whom her clients and colleagues can put their trust and faith. Every transaction she believes, is always about her client. You are the Pilot, and she is the co-pilot who's there to guide, educate and provide the best service possible. She works with both buyers and sellers. Carrie believes that social media is a good way to get to know someone so go check out her facebook page at facebook.com/sorem27. Contact Carrie at (541)279-3775 or email at email@example.com
Calling Powell Butte home is nothing short of a blessing to me and my family. It really is no mystery why our area is growing at a colossal pace. Whether accommodating new implants while integrating into our area, or tailoring deep Central Oregon roots to a new home that better fits their needs, I am passionate about the process. Purchasing and selling real estate can be an emotional transaction; however, at Legacy Realty LLC, we make it about the experience. "A Realtor is not a salesperson, they're a matchmaker. They introduce people to homes, until they fall in love with one. Then they're a wedding planner." Contact Miranda at (541)419-2354 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are buying, selling or simply exploring the possibilities of home ownership, you will want to work with a professional who can provide the most reliable market information and expert advice. Now more than ever you need to work with a qualified Realtor who is skilled at networking, pricing and negotiation. I was born and raised in Eugene, Oregon and now living my lifelong dream here in Sisters, Oregon. With my experience and professionalism I will help you every step of the way, with all your Real Estate needs and goals. Growing up, vacations in Central Oregon were always a family favorite. I would often say, "As soon as I can, I'm moving here!" Life brought me to Minnesota in 2013 where I established my career in Real Estate, and when the opportunity came to move back to Central Oregon, I couldn't get here fast enough! Married with four amazing children, we are loving life here in this magical community called Sisters. Contact Corrie at (541)521-2392 or email at email@example.com
Tracie is a native to Central Oregon, I know first-hand all Central Oregon has to offer and recognize the quality of life Central Oregon brings. My family and I enjoy the sunshine and all the outdoor activities available in Central Oregon, and we are happy to call it our home. As a full time real estate agent, working with Legacy Realty, I pride myself on giving each and every client the great customer service they deserve. Previous to becoming a real estate agent, I spent over 13 years in the mortgage industry. This extensive background in the mortgage industry has proved to be a valuable asset in today's market dealing with short sales, bank foreclosures and real estate finance. I look forward to hearing from you & helping you with your real estate needs. You can reach Tracie at (541)480-9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- $325,0003 beds, 2.5 baths1,481 sqft lot 3,920 sqftListed with Premiere Property Group, LLCMLS 201809398
- $387,9003 beds, 2 baths1,704 sqft lot 38,332 sqftListed with Alleda Real EstateMLS 201809601
- 3 beds, 3.5 baths2,239 sqft lot 5,227 sqftListed with Stellar Realty NorthwestMLS 201809662
- 3 beds, 3.5 baths2,239 sqft lot 5,227 sqftListed with Stellar Realty NorthwestMLS 201809688
- 3 beds, 3.5 baths3,003 sqft lot 7,405 sqftListed with Pahlisch Real Estate, Inc.MLS 201809737
- 3 beds, 3.5 baths3,003 sqft lot 9,147 sqftListed with Pahlisch Real Estate, Inc.MLS 201809736
- 3 beds, 3.5 baths3,003 sqft lot 7,405 sqftListed with Pahlisch Real Estate, Inc.MLS 201809735
- 3 beds, 3.5 baths3,003 sqft lot 7,405 sqftListed with Pahlisch Real Estate, Inc.MLS 201809734
- 3 beds, 1 bath1,092 sqft lot 16,552 sqftListed with Remington Real EstateMLS 201809701
- $239,9003 beds, 2 baths1,604 sqft lot 21,780 sqftListed with Sunriver Premier Properties, LLCMLS 201809698
- $1,400,0004 beds, 2 baths2,070 sqft lot 28.53 acListed with Windermere Central Or. Real EstateMLS 201809647
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths2,853 sqft lot 9,583 sqftListed with RE/MAX Key PropertiesMLS 201809690
- 2 beds, 2.5 baths1,293 sqft lot 2,178 sqftListed with Cascade Sotheby's International RealtyMLS 201809689
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths2,068 sqft lot 9,147 sqftListed with Harcourts The Garner Group Real EstateMLS 201809658
- $330,0003 beds, 1 bath1,058 sqft lot 23,522 sqftListed with Coldwell Banker Reed Bros RltyMLS 201809686
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths1,665 sqft lot 3,484 sqftListed with Harcourts The Garner Group Real EstateMLS 201809657
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,650 sqft lot 3,920 sqftListed with Cascade Sotheby's International RealtyMLS 201809679
- $469,5003 beds, 2 baths1,800 sqft lot 37,026 sqftListed with Harcourts The Garner Group Real EstateMLS 201809578
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths2,435 sqft lot 6,534 sqftListed with RE/MAX Key PropertiesMLS 201809672
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,287 sqft lot 10,018 sqftListed with The Broker Network of Central OregonMLS 201809587
- $1,089,0004 beds, 3 baths2,884 sqft lot 19,166 sqftListed with Cascade Sotheby's International RealtyMLS 201809678
- $710,0005 beds, 3.5 baths3,202 sqft lot 9.34 acListed with Bend Premier Real Estate LLCMLS 201809625
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths2,270 sqft lot 4,791 sqftListed with RE/MAX Key PropertiesMLS 201809671
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths1,983 sqft lot 7,405 sqftListed with Keller Williams Realty Central Oregon RedmondMLS 201809656
- 3 beds, 2 baths2,002 sqft lot 7,405 sqftListed with RE/MAX Key PropertiesMLS 201809609
- $805,0003 beds, 4 baths3,376 sqft lot 22,215 sqftListed with John L Scott Central Or BendMLS 201809586
- $525,0003 beds, 2 baths2,511 sqft lot 33,105 sqftListed with Cascade Sotheby's International Realty-SistersMLS 201809659
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,371 sqft lot 4,791 sqftListed with Windermere Central Or.R.E.RedmMLS 201809555
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths936 sqft lot 4,791 sqftListed with WHere IncMLS 201809606
- $299,5002 beds, 2 baths1,810 sqft lot 43,560 sqftListed with Sunriver RealtyMLS 201809650
The content relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the MLS of Central Oregon. Real Estate listings held by Brokerages other than Elite Real Estate Company are marked with the Reciprocity/IDX logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the name of the listing Brokerage. © MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO).
This content last updated on 9/24/18 1:05 AM PDT. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
All content displayed on this website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use, and only for ascertaining information regarding real property for sale. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. The consumer is reminded that all listing content provided by automatic transmission by MLSCO is © MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO).
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.