Amanda is a Central Oregon native having grown up in Sisters and later moving to Redmond where she now resides. Central Oregon has many things to offer including almost 300 days of Sunshine a year, fresh snow powder in the winter, world famous golf courses, more than 150 rivers and lakes to explore and much more. And for these reasons Amanda is proud to call Central Oregon her home. She graduated from Central Oregon Community College in June of 2010 with her associate in Business giving her a strong foundation in marketing, communication, accounting, business analysis, computer technology and management. She currently belongs to Central Oregon Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, and Central Oregon's Multiple Listing Service. Amanda strives for excellence and efficiency by providing timely, honest and dependable service. Amanda is a full time Real Estate Agent and looks forward to hearing from you. To learn more about Amanda, Call or text (541)771-5606 or e-mail at BrokerMcNerney@rocketmail.com She looks forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations.
As a native Oregonian and long time resident of Central Oregon, Chamese has always appreciated the natural beauty and rare properties that the area has to offer. She has extensive community ties which is a huge part of being a successful Realtor. With a background in teaching, it is undeniable that Chamese has superior communication skills. Her husband is a refined custom home builder in Central Oregon, which gives her insights and an understanding to all aspects of investing and selling homes and properties. She sees the quality in the construction of homes and can visualize the possibilities a property may encompass. Her goal is to provide superior service encompassing professional standards and integrity. She will listen to all your needs and wishes and remain energized in finding you the perfect home, investment, or buyer. She prides herself on the lifelong relationships she builds with clients and loves making new connections on a daily basis. Call or text Chamese at (541)279-9879 or email her at email@example.com
After many moves across the US with her husband Bob, as he followed his career path in the technology industry, they finally found their forever home in beautiful Central Oregon. They fell in love with the outdoor lifestyle, ample sunshine, gorgeous vistas and friendly people. It is a passion for Lisa to help others discover this beautiful place she calls home. They have made their home in Brasada Ranch, and enjoy all the area has to offer. Lisa is an avid golfer and loves to hike and bicycle. Lisa spent several years as a registered nurse, and is a caring and compassionate person, making her exceptional at the client-centered profession of real estate. Her mission is to serve all your real estate needs, putting you first in every way. She specializes in golf course communities, luxury homes, residential and equine properties. Contact Lisa at (541)699-9578 (mobile); or (541)504-9000, ext. 13 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Having grown up in Tumalo and currently residing with my family in Powell Butte, we have been able to enjoy all Central Oregon has to offer. I am always excited to meet and share my passion for our beautiful area with others. I have personally built, remodeled and purchased many homes in the Central Oregon area. My husband and I also actively own and manage many rental units in the local area. Whether your looking to call this wonderful place home or looking to invest in it, my experience and passion will meet your needs and can help you make that dream a reality. Contact Theresa at (541)419-1514 or email at email@example.com
After moving to Central Oregon in April 2005, I acquired my Real Estate license with the desire to help people find the perfect home in a price range they can afford. I have experienced the lifestyle of remote areas, small town and urban settings, as well as business potentials from the seller and buyer viewpoints. Some of my hobbies include spending time with my grandchildren, remodeling homes, knitting, traveling, and my most recent love of skydiving. My goal is to provide you with all the newest listings and introduce you to the properties of your dreams. I am constantly researching the real estate market, so you don’t have to. You can be sure that together we will find the right home and neighborhood for you. Contact Debbie at (541)419-8156 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Your caring Realtor" Carrie has had a passion for Real Estate, architecture and interior design since she was young. She moved to Central Oregon in 2010 and fell in love with the friendly people and the Central Oregon Lifestyle. Positive results for her clients is a top priority. Carrie is known for integrity and sincerity in all her dealings. She first and foremost strives to be someone in with whom her clients and colleagues can put their trust and faith. Every transaction she believes, is always about her client. You are the Pilot, and she is the co-pilot who's there to guide, educate and provide the best service possible. She works with both buyers and sellers. Carrie believes that social media is a good way to get to know someone so go check out her facebook page at facebook.com/sorem27. Contact Carrie at (541)279-3775 or email at email@example.com
Calling Powell Butte home is nothing short of a blessing to me and my family. It really is no mystery why our area is growing at a colossal pace. Whether accommodating new implants while integrating into our area, or tailoring deep Central Oregon roots to a new home that better fits their needs, I am passionate about the process. Purchasing and selling real estate can be an emotional transaction; however, at Legacy Realty LLC, we make it about the experience. "A Realtor is not a salesperson, they're a matchmaker. They introduce people to homes, until they fall in love with one. Then they're a wedding planner." Contact Miranda at (541)419-2354 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are buying, selling or simply exploring the possibilities of home ownership, you will want to work with a professional who can provide the most reliable market information and expert advice. Now more than ever you need to work with a qualified Realtor who is skilled at networking, pricing and negotiation. I was born and raised in Eugene, Oregon and now living my lifelong dream here in Sisters, Oregon. With my experience and professionalism I will help you every step of the way, with all your Real Estate needs and goals. Growing up, vacations in Central Oregon were always a family favorite. I would often say, "As soon as I can, I'm moving here!" Life brought me to Minnesota in 2013 where I established my career in Real Estate, and when the opportunity came to move back to Central Oregon, I couldn't get here fast enough! Married with four amazing children, we are loving life here in this magical community called Sisters. Contact Corrie at (541)521-2392 or email at email@example.com
Tracie is a native to Central Oregon, I know first-hand all Central Oregon has to offer and recognize the quality of life Central Oregon brings. My family and I enjoy the sunshine and all the outdoor activities available in Central Oregon, and we are happy to call it our home. As a full time real estate agent, working with Legacy Realty, I pride myself on giving each and every client the great customer service they deserve. Previous to becoming a real estate agent, I spent over 13 years in the mortgage industry. This extensive background in the mortgage industry has proved to be a valuable asset in today's market dealing with short sales, bank foreclosures and real estate finance. I look forward to hearing from you & helping you with your real estate needs. You can reach Tracie at (541)480-9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,100 sqft lot 3,920 sqftListed with Cascade Sotheby's International RealtyMLS 201800335
or Short Sale4 beds, 4 baths2,062 sqft lot 9.89 acListed with Keller Williams Realty Central OregonMLS 201800329
- 4 beds, 3.5 baths2,778 sqft lot 5,662 sqftListed with RE/MAX Key PropertiesMLS 201800320
- 6 beds, 2 baths2,156 sqft lot 10,890 sqftListed with Keller Williams Realty Central OregonMLS 201800328
- 2 beds, 1 bath768 sqft lot 1.05 acListed with Crescent Lake Realty IncMLS 201800319
- 2 beds, 2 baths2,704 sqft lot 739.00 acListed with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NW R.E. SunriverMLS 201800197
- $677,5003 beds, 2.5 baths2,284 sqft lot 9.70 acListed with Coldwell Banker Morris Real EstateMLS 201800313
- $197,5002 beds, 2 baths1,400 sqft lot 3,920 sqftListed with Stellar Realty NorthwestMLS 201801194
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,400 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListed with Bend PropertiesMLS 201800348
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,100 sqft lot 43,560 sqftListed with Dennis Haniford's Cascade Realty Crescent LakeMLS 201800401
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths1,766 sqft lot 3,049 sqftListed with Keller Williams Realty Central Oregon RedmondMLS 201800305
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,704 sqft lot 1.85 acListed with Crook County Properties LLCMLS 201800274
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,719 sqft lot 6,534 sqftListed with Windermere Central Or.R.E.RedmMLS 201800296
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,600 sqft lot 9,147 sqftListed with Windermere Central Or.R.E.RedmMLS 201800294
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,905 sqft lot 6,534 sqftListed with Windermere Central Or.R.E.RedmMLS 201800291
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,000 sqft lot 3,484 sqftListed with Harcourts The Garner Group Real EstateMLS 201800253
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,150 sqftListed with Cascade Sotheby's International Realty-SistersMLS 201800279
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,344 sqft lot 3.18 acListed with Coldwell Banker Sun CountryMLS 201800255
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths1,940 sqft lot 4,356 sqftListed with Duke Warner RealtyMLS 201800123
- 0 beds, 1 bath570 sqftListed with Cascade Sotheby's International RealtyMLS 201800276
- $350,0003 beds, 2 baths1,785 sqft lot 1.06 acListed with Focus RealtyMLS 201800262
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,116 sqft lot 16,552 sqftListed with Coldwell Banker Reed Bros RltyMLS 201800272
- $679,0004 beds, 3.5 baths2,653 sqft lot 9,147 sqftListed with Duke Warner RealtyMLS 201800237
- 3 beds, 1 bath1,188 sqft lot 11.91 acListed with Cascade Sotheby's International Realty-SistersMLS 201800259
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths2,020 sqft lot 3,920 sqftListed with Bend Premier Real Estate LLCMLS 201800213
- 2 beds, 1 bath840 sqftListed with Keller Williams Realty Central OregonMLS 201800190
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths1,962 sqft lot 5,227 sqftListed with Desert Sky Real Estate LLCMLS 201800203
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths1,392 sqft lot 6,098 sqftListed with Keller Williams Realty Central Oregon RedmondMLS 201800240
- 3 beds, 2 baths2,440 sqft lot 5.03 acListed with Cascade Sotheby's International RealtyMLS 201800236
- $549,9004 beds, 2.5 baths2,697 sqft lot 2.49 acListed with Windermere Central Or.R.E.RedmMLS 201800233
The content relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the MLS of Central Oregon. Real Estate listings held by Brokerages other than Elite Real Estate Company are marked with the Reciprocity/IDX logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the name of the listing Brokerage. © MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO).
This content last updated on 2/21/18 10:04 PM PST. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
All content displayed on this website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use, and only for ascertaining information regarding real property for sale. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. The consumer is reminded that all listing content provided by automatic transmission by MLSCO is © MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO).
This IDX Solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.