Amanda is a Central Oregon native having grown up in Sisters and later moving to Redmond where she now resides. Central Oregon has many things to offer including almost 300 days of Sunshine a year, fresh snow powder in the winter, world famous golf courses, more than 150 rivers and lakes to explore and much more. And for these reasons Amanda is proud to call Central Oregon her home. She graduated from Central Oregon Community College in June of 2010 with her associate in Business giving her a strong foundation in marketing, communication, accounting, business analysis, computer technology and management. She currently belongs to Central Oregon Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, and Central Oregon's Multiple Listing Service. Amanda strives for excellence and efficiency by providing timely, honest and dependable service. Amanda is a full time Real Estate Agent and looks forward to hearing from you. To learn more about Amanda, Call or text (541)771-5606 or e-mail at BrokerMcNerney@rocketmail.com She looks forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations.
As a native Oregonian and long time resident of Central Oregon, Chamese has always appreciated the natural beauty and rare properties that the area has to offer. She has extensive community ties which is a huge part of being a successful Realtor. With a background in teaching, it is undeniable that Chamese has superior communication skills. Her husband is a refined custom home builder in Central Oregon, which gives her insights and an understanding to all aspects of investing and selling homes and properties. She sees the quality in the construction of homes and can visualize the possibilities a property may encompass. Her goal is to provide superior service encompassing professional standards and integrity. She will listen to all your needs and wishes and remain energized in finding you the perfect home, investment, or buyer. She prides herself on the lifelong relationships she builds with clients and loves making new connections on a daily basis. Call or text Chamese at (541)279-9879 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
After many moves across the US with her husband Bob, as he followed his career path in the technology industry, they finally found their forever home in beautiful Central Oregon. They fell in love with the outdoor lifestyle, ample sunshine, gorgeous vistas and friendly people. It is a passion for Lisa to help others discover this beautiful place she calls home. They have made their home in Brasada Ranch, and enjoy all the area has to offer. Lisa is an avid golfer and loves to hike and bicycle. Lisa spent several years as a registered nurse, and is a caring and compassionate person, making her exceptional at the client-centered profession of real estate. Her mission is to serve all your real estate needs, putting you first in every way. She specializes in golf course communities, luxury homes, residential and equine properties. Contact Lisa at (541)699-9578 (mobile); or (541)504-9000, ext. 13 or email her at email@example.com
Having grown up in Tumalo and currently residing with my family in Powell Butte, we have been able to enjoy all Central Oregon has to offer. I am always excited to meet and share my passion for our beautiful area with others. I have personally built, remodeled and purchased many homes in the Central Oregon area. My husband and I also actively own and manage many rental units in the local area. Whether your looking to call this wonderful place home or looking to invest in it, my experience and passion will meet your needs and can help you make that dream a reality. Contact Theresa at (541)419-1514 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
After moving to Central Oregon in April 2005, I acquired my Real Estate license with the desire to help people find the perfect home in a price range they can afford. I have experienced the lifestyle of remote areas, small town and urban settings, as well as business potentials from the seller and buyer viewpoints. Some of my hobbies include spending time with my grandchildren, remodeling homes, knitting, traveling, and my most recent love of skydiving. My goal is to provide you with all the newest listings and introduce you to the properties of your dreams. I am constantly researching the real estate market, so you don’t have to. You can be sure that together we will find the right home and neighborhood for you. Contact Debbie at (541)419-8156 or email at email@example.com
"Your caring Realtor" Carrie has had a passion for Real Estate, architecture and interior design since she was young. She moved to Central Oregon in 2010 and fell in love with the friendly people and the Central Oregon Lifestyle. Positive results for her clients is a top priority. Carrie is known for integrity and sincerity in all her dealings. She first and foremost strives to be someone in with whom her clients and colleagues can put their trust and faith. Every transaction she believes, is always about her client. You are the Pilot, and she is the co-pilot who's there to guide, educate and provide the best service possible. She works with both buyers and sellers. Carrie believes that social media is a good way to get to know someone so go check out her facebook page at facebook.com/sorem27. Contact Carrie at (541)279-3775 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling Powell Butte home is nothing short of a blessing to me and my family. It really is no mystery why our area is growing at a colossal pace. Whether accommodating new implants while integrating into our area, or tailoring deep Central Oregon roots to a new home that better fits their needs, I am passionate about the process. Purchasing and selling real estate can be an emotional transaction; however, at Legacy Realty LLC, we make it about the experience. "A Realtor is not a salesperson, they're a matchmaker. They introduce people to homes, until they fall in love with one. Then they're a wedding planner." Contact Miranda at (541)419-2354 or by email at email@example.com
Whether you are buying, selling or simply exploring the possibilities of home ownership, you will want to work with a professional who can provide the most reliable market information and expert advice. Now more than ever you need to work with a qualified Realtor who is skilled at networking, pricing and negotiation. I was born and raised in Eugene, Oregon and now living my lifelong dream here in Sisters, Oregon. With my experience and professionalism I will help you every step of the way, with all your Real Estate needs and goals. Growing up, vacations in Central Oregon were always a family favorite. I would often say, "As soon as I can, I'm moving here!" Life brought me to Minnesota in 2013 where I established my career in Real Estate, and when the opportunity came to move back to Central Oregon, I couldn't get here fast enough! Married with four amazing children, we are loving life here in this magical community called Sisters. Contact Corrie at (541)521-2392 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracie is a native to Central Oregon, I know first-hand all Central Oregon has to offer and recognize the quality of life Central Oregon brings. My family and I enjoy the sunshine and all the outdoor activities available in Central Oregon, and we are happy to call it our home. As a full time real estate agent, working with Legacy Realty, I pride myself on giving each and every client the great customer service they deserve. Previous to becoming a real estate agent, I spent over 13 years in the mortgage industry. This extensive background in the mortgage industry has proved to be a valuable asset in today's market dealing with short sales, bank foreclosures and real estate finance. I look forward to hearing from you & helping you with your real estate needs. You can reach Tracie at (541)480-9090 or email@example.com
- 4 beds, 5 baths4,386 sqft lot 9,583 sqftListed with Cascade Sotheby's International RealtyMLS 201808817
- Price Drop5 beds, 3.5 baths3,369 sqft lot 1.56 acListed with Century 21 Lifestyles SunriverMLS 201808789
- $725,0004 beds, 2 baths2,765 sqft lot 6.20 acListed with Coldwell Banker Morris Real EstateMLS 201808653
- $1,490,0003 beds, 4.5 baths5,157 sqft lot 21,344 sqftListed with John L Scott Central Or BendMLS 201808407
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,425 sqft lot 4,356 sqftListed with Keller Williams Realty Central Oregon RedmondMLS 201808748
- $1,295,0007 beds, 7.5 baths4,768 sqft lot 14,810 sqftListed with Sunriver RealtyMLS 201808800
- 5 beds, 3.5 baths3,344 sqft lot 20,908 sqftListed with Windermere Central Or.R.E.RedmMLS 201808777
- 5 beds, 4 baths3,635 sqft lot 9,583 sqftListed with Stellar Realty NorthwestMLS 201808764
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,133 sqft lot 3,484 sqftListed with Cascade Sotheby's International Realty-SistersMLS 201808785
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,206 sqft lot 2,613 sqftListed with Cascade Sotheby's International Realty-SistersMLS 201808779
- 3 beds, 3 baths4,064 sqft lot 15,245 sqftListed with The Rian Group Real EstateMLS 201808784
- $225,0000 beds, 0 bath420 sqft lot 19.96 acListed with Alpine Real EstateMLS 201808782
- 2 beds, 1 bath576 sqft lot 2.83 acListed with Sunriver RealtyMLS 201808691
- $324,9002 beds, 2 baths1,596 sqft lot 1.04 acListed with Crooked River RealtyMLS 201808771
- 5 beds, 2.5 baths2,190 sqft lot 7,840 sqftListed with Simmons RealtyMLS 201808773
- $264,500Price Drop2 beds, 1 bath952 sqft lot 5,227 sqftListed with Alpine Real EstateMLS 201808652
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths1,568 sqft lot 4.99 acListed with Windermere Central Or.R.E.RedmMLS 201808766
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths2,270 sqft lot 4,356 sqftListed with RE/MAX Key PropertiesMLS 201808688
- $289,9002 beds, 2 baths1,176 sqft lot 4.67 acListed with High Lakes Realty & Property MMLS 201808601
- 2 beds, 1 bath832 sqft lot 9,147 sqftListed with The Broker Network of Central OregonMLS 201808617
- 4 beds, 2 baths2,261 sqft lot 10,018 sqftListed with Century 21 Gold Country RealtyMLS 201808755
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,464 sqft lot 4,356 sqftListed with Keller Williams Realty Central Oregon RedmondMLS 201808744
- $304,9003 beds, 2.5 baths1,344 sqft lot 38,768 sqftListed with La Pine RealtyMLS 201808769
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths1,476 sqft lot 2,178 sqftListed with Burkley RealtyMLS 201808722
- 2 beds, 2.5 baths1,363 sqft lot 1,742 sqftListed with Windermere Central Or.R.E.RedmMLS 201808752
- $234,900Price Drop3 beds, 2.5 baths1,370 sqft lot 4,791 sqftListed with Alpine Real EstateMLS 201808751
- $575,0003 beds, 2.5 baths2,136 sqftListed with Sunriver RealtyMLS 201808731
- $699,000Price Drop3 beds, 3 baths2,984 sqft lot 2.86 acListed with Cascade Sotheby's International RealtyMLS 201808740
- 4 beds, 3.5 baths2,311 sqft lot 5,227 sqftListed with Duke Warner RealtyMLS 201808720
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,683 sqftListed with Total Property Resources LLCMLS 201808719
The content relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the MLS of Central Oregon. Real Estate listings held by Brokerages other than Elite Real Estate Company are marked with the Reciprocity/IDX logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the name of the listing Brokerage. © MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO).
This content last updated on 9/24/18 3:02 AM PDT. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
All content displayed on this website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use, and only for ascertaining information regarding real property for sale. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. The consumer is reminded that all listing content provided by automatic transmission by MLSCO is © MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO).
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.